DONATING CAN HELP SAVE A LIFE... ImpactLife Blood Drive Scheduled for March 13th at Potosi Elementary School Fema Shelter
ImpactLife is hosting a blood drive at the Potosi Elementary School located at 205 State Hwy. P, Monday, March 13th, 2023 from 3-7 p.m. Masks are optional and appointments are required.
Did you know that there are benefits to donating blood? Here are few examples:
• Regular blood donation is linked to lower blood pressure and a lower risk for heart attacks.
• One blood donation can save up to three lives!
* Giving blood can reveal potential health problems. While it isn’t the same thing as a trip to the doctor, donating blood can be another way to keep an eye on your cardiovascular health. You’ll receive a mini-physical prior to the blood draw, in which someone will check your pulse, blood pressure, body temperature, hemoglobin and more.
* Giving blood may reduce your risk of developing cancer.
* Giving blood can help your liver stay healthy.
* Giving blood can help your mental state.
Call ImpactLife at 1-800-747-5401 today to schedule your appointment or visit bloodcenter.org/group, grp #11297.
Please support the Independent-Journal by subscribing today!